We can not find any information on Hydro Flask website or product decoration that where is hydro flask made, but it is clearly to know all hydro flask water bottles are Made in China by its texts information on bottle bottom indicated the water bottle is designed in Bend, OR, Made in China.
Any hydro flask water bottle made in USA?
The answer is “NO” Hydro Flask Botle made in USA, It’s none of stainless steel insulated water bottle made in USA, because of cost and efficiency issue, also the environment protection regulation in USA is very strict, it’s well known that stainless steel water bottle is reusable & eco-friendly & environment friendly, but its manufacturing process is not that environment friendly, such as electrolysis, copper coating, polishing, painting etc., all these manufacturing processes require enough environment protection to manage no pollution for the planet.
Considering these challenges, it’s impossible to have a stainless steel water bottle made in USA.
How Hydro Flask water bottle is made?
Hydro Bottle Flask made with double wall stainless steel 18-8 （SUS304）which is food grade, BPA Free, Toxic Free, corrosion resistance, with a vacuum insulated layer between double wall eliminate condensation from inside to outside to keep ice cold 24 hours up with sweat free, here’s the details to know the manufacturing processes at the stainless steel manufacturer factory how the Hydro Bottle Flask made……read more.
- Body Production: 1.raw material → 2.shaping of outer cup and inner tank → 3.welding getter on the bottom piece → 4. copper lining on the surface of inner tank (optional) → 5. welding to join the outer shell with inner tank together → 6. ultrasonic cleaning → 7. vacuum producing (test vacuum 100% first time) → 8. electrolysis → 9. polishing (test vacuum 100% second time) → 10. decoration (painting, powder coating, water transfer, heat transfer printing, laser engraving, silk-screen printing etc.)
- Cap/Lid Production: 1. plastic raw material → 2. injection molding → 3. assembly
- Assembly and Packaging: 1. confirm packaging requirement per PO → 2. prepare all parts → 3. cleaning dust → 4. inspect parts → 5. assembly bottle body and cap → 6. add sticker or label → 7. on-line 100% inspection → 8. pack into gift box → 9. pack into carton box → Finish
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming)
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machine around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Test (measure the stainless steel vacuum flask is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection